Since 2021,Mesur’eau has participated in the following projects:
- OFFICE DE L’EAU DE LA REUNION (97). Implementation of the DCE monitoring control of the hydromorphological status of the continental waters of the REUNION basin (CARHYCE protocol).Work in co-contracting with BIOTOPE.
- Grenoble INP-ENSE3 and ENSAG (38). Realization of physico-chemical measurements in situ in the river Etançons, near refuge du Chatelleret (FFCAM), in the massif of Ecrins. Realization of water withdrawals in the river etançons.
- BONPLET (62). Analysis of the potability of the water at the outlet of the osmosis unit for the company BONPLET.
Since 2017, Antoinette Jestin and Raphaël Colmet-Daâge have participated in the following projects:
- Colmet-Daâge Raphaël, Malet Nathalie (2019). Water and nutrient flow, monthly and seasonal extrapolation. Study carried out on the lagoon of Biguglia and the estuary of Fiume Santu (Haute-Corse). Project coordinated by Ifremer, Bastia branch. ODE/UL/LER-PAC/19-03.
- Colmet-Daâge Raphaël, Malet Nathalie, Dufresne Christiane (2019). Climate change and sub-regional meteorological data in the western Mediterranean. Knowledge integration for “transitional waters in the Mediterranean” projects. Project coordinated by Ifremer, Bastia branch. ODE/UL/LER-PAC/19-02.
- Jestin Antoinette, Pimentel Andrea Jane A., Narvadez Jun E. (2019). Photo-identification of whale sharks and analysis of environmental influences in Donsol (Philippines). Project coordinated by WWF Philippines in collaboration with LAMAVE.
- Jestin Antoinette, Pimentel Andrea Jane A., Narvadez Jun E. (2019). Inventory of marine fauna and flora for the establishment of a marine protected area in Ticao (Philippines). Project coordinated by WWF Philippines.
- Jestin Antoinette , Cauvy-Fraunié Sophie , Condom Thomas, Gouttevin Isabelle (2018). Evolution of alpine aquatic ecosystems in a context of climate change and increasing anthropogenic pressure. Project coordinated by Inrae Lyon in collaboration with IGE (Institut de Géosciences de l’Environnement de Grenoble).
- Jestin Antoinette, Dr. Eng. Bui Xuan Thanh (2017). Study on the removal of pollutants from saline wastewater by membrane bioreactor. Project coordinated by Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology.